IN SAFE HANDS Multi-Functional Medical Centre
IN SAFE HANDS Medical Centre ("Nikomed", LLC) has been successfully operating in Krasnodar city (Russian Federation) since 2009 as a multifunctional healthcare institution specializing in surgery, orthopedics and traumatology as well as in providing emergency medical service. During this period of time more than 20 000 patients were offered excellent quality medical care.
The healthcare institution has two main structural subdivisions:
IN SAFE HANDS Multifunctional Medical Centre features:
(Average number of patients treated monthly amounts to 650)
(Average number of patients treated monthly amounts to 550. Medical staff is 7 doctors)
(Average number of patients treated monthly amounts to 750, medical staff is 5 doctors)
(therapy, cardiology, pulmonology, rheumatology, ENT, urology, surgery, gynecology, proctology)
Department of Surgery
- Proctological Surgery
- Urologic Surgery
- Gynecological Surgery
- Hernias Surgical Treatment
Minimally invasive sparing techniques are used in paraproctitis, anal fissures, hemorrhoids treatment: hemorrhoidal artery ligation under ultrasound scan control and band ligation of hemorrhoids, extirpation of fibrous-anal polyps, surgical treatment of epithelial coccygeal cysts and others.
The department carries out circumcision, bridles plasty, treatment of phimosis (narrowing of the foreskin), etc. (complete list see in Appendix).
The insertion and removal of an intrauterine device, scraping the cervical canal or treatment of cervical pathology, surgery of the external genitalia, hymenoplasty, dissection of the hymen are being provided.
Department carries out surgery on the curvature of the nasal septum, purulent diseases of upper respiratory tract, sinusitis, adenoids, snoring, tonsillitis, nasal polyps, cysts of the paranasal sinuses, etc. (complete list see in Appendix).
Umbilical hernia, hernia the white line of the abdomen, inguinal hernia, postoperative ventral hernias, etc. (complete list see in Appendix).
- wound treatment in cases of traumatic and thermal soft tissue injuries, including burns and frostbite;
- resection of the nail plate and removing ingrown and fungus infected nails;
- surgical treatment of purulent diseases (abscesses) in case of diabetes mellitus;
- treatment of venous ulcers and diabetic foot.
Highly qualified and experienced surgeons and paramedical personnel with various operating skills work for the Department of Surgery of the Medical Centre.
Experienced anesthesiologists of the Medical Centre apply modern anesthesia techniques. Specialists of the clinic use the most modern techniques and materials of Europe make. All medical operations are done in an in-patient department of short term staying and do not demand long time bed regime.
According to our data the percentage of complications and relapses constitutes less than 1%.
All our patients get a warm welcome and are taken excellent care and each patient is assigned a personal doctor.
Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology
The Department provides quality medical treatment to all patients. The doctors of the Department are highly skilled professionals with training in medical specialization and with great practical experience that allows them to render help quickly and efficiently in treatment of various diseases and pathologies of locomotor system.The main aspects of the Department work
- Leg and foot surgery: surgery for hallux valgus big toe.
- Hand Surgery: tendons plastic surgery, bone osteosynthesis and so on.
- Surgery of the shoulder and forearm
- Orthopedic Surgery: Treatment of chronic soft tissue injuries (ligament, tendon, muscle), the treatment of various fractures.
- Arthroscopy of the knee: meniscus resection, stabilization of the patella, and so on.
Our Medical Specialists
Medical Doctors (MDs), Candidates of Medicine, medical officers of the highest category treat patients in the Medical Centre
Blazhenko Alexandr Nickolaevich
MD, Head of Orthopaedics and Traumatology Center. Doctor orthopedic trauma highest category.
Bukhari Sergey Vassilievich
Orthopedist-traumatologist, doctor of the highest category
Kravchenko Oleg Mikhailovich
the Head of the Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology. Orthopedist-traumatologist of the highest category
Lunyaka Andrei Nikolayevich
Pediatrician - Surgeon -Urologist, Candidate of Medicine
Karipidi Sophia Tagirovna
Pediatrician - Neurologist, Candidate of Medicine, Honored Doctor of Russia
Ovsepyan Andrei Vagarshakovich
Pediatrician- Orthopedist, Candidate of Medicine , doctor of the highest category
Full list of the Medical Center personnel is available on the website:www.vrukah.com
Material and technical facilities of the Medical Centre include:
- X-ray Department
- Department of Ultrasound Diagnostics
- Operating Unit Operating unit with a complete set of tools and metalware for operations by open access and arthroscopy (monthly about 60-80 surgical interventions are performed). (A list of ongoing surgical interventions see in Appendix).
- Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care with beds and equipment to perform all types of anesthesia, including wiring and with sevoflurane using. (List of types of anesthesia see in Appendix).
- Round the Clock In-Patient Department
- Rehabilitation Department Department of rehabilitation medicine (magnet, shockwave therapy, photodynamic therapy, interstitial stimulation by Gerasimov, massage, physical therapy, hardware rehabilitation and manufacturing of individual orthopedic insoles)
Human health complex examinations are conducted according to the "Men", "Women" and "Children” complex medical examination programs.
Emergency Medical Service
IN SAFE HANDS Emergency Medical Service provides round the clock medical help and attendance of events to residents of Krasnodar city, Krasnodar Region and Republic of Adygeya. Emergency Service provides transportation of patients of any complexity of trauma and disease over the Krasnodar Region, Russia, CIS and abroad.
Modern reanimation ambulances Ford Transit (class B, C) are equipped with all necessary cutting edge equipment (artificial respirating units, air conditioners), and a complete set of medicaments. During transportation, a patient is lying on comfortable stretcher, facilitating transportation on bad roads, that is especially important for patients after a bad trauma or a stroke.
Ambulance crews have successfully completed patients’ transportation (including using on the way artificial lung ventilation apparatus) to Moscow, St. Petersburg, Sochi, Voronezh, Volgograd, Samara, Sukhum, Gudauta and other cities.